Released: TBD (In Development) Description:
HoloKart is an augmented reality (AR) racing game prototype focused on providing consumers with a real-life simulation of Super Mario Kart. The prototype pairs go-karts and Microsoft’s HoloLens.
In the game, players wearing Hololens reality headsets and drive around a live go-kart track. They can pick up virtual items and use them enhance their own karts or to slow the progress of competing racers.
Composed complete musical score in the vein of Super Mario Kart
produced a mixture of synthetic and live sound effects to accompany visual effects
Released: July 2017 Description:
SpellMiner is an addictively fun, fast-paced word game loaded with power-ups and bonuses! Swipe the letters to clear words and mine deeper for more gold and bonuses. Spell longer words to spawn power letters that create massive explosions, rain down fire, boost your point multiplier, or freeze gameplay to give you extra time. Work your fingers quickly to build up a word combo for gold bonuses and a huge score that will leave your opponent astonished. Strategically use the point multiplier letters to create words worth a vast number of points.
Each round of gameplay flies by in two minutes. Challenge a friend or an auto-match opponent to a 3 round match and take your turns whenever you have a couple of minutes free. Each week, battle with your tourney friends for the top tourney round score. The winner takes the coin pot, along with bragging rights of course!
Loaded with player and round stats and packed with achievements that will challenge even the nimblest of finger and mind!
• Composed complete musical score
• Created sound effects
Released: July 2016 Description:
Join Samantha and Gordon in an all new adventure!
Your mission is to obtain a vaccine from the New Dawn facility, claimed to be the only chance of protecting people from the devastating effects of the Torroto virus, which appears to have been developed as a biological weapon and is now spreading on a number of islands in the Pacific and is headed toward Hawaii.
• Tricky and challenging puzzles!
• Gorgeous graphics!
• It’s FREE!
• No signup’s required, just download and install!
Released: December 2015 Description: This is not your everyday 2D shooter. Clone Armies are different, new and fresh!
Remember how frequently did you smash restart button in action shooters, when something went terribly wrong and you died? In our game, you will probably do the same – but there is ONE big difference – your previous tries will back you up! Every additional clone will copy exact same moves you did, when you were playing as it.
Choose between many different units ranging from minigun wielding soldier to jet-pack or tank and use this unique mechanics along with your creativity to find one of the hundred ways to complete challenging missions in Clone Armies. Lead your army against the enemy with red hat and mustache!
– Unique game mechanics you’ve never seen before
– Easy and simple controls
– Various units with unique stats and abilities
– Many fun and challenging missions with increasing difficulty
– Multiple game mods + special Endless Mode where you can compete with other players
– Variety of hats and efects you can obtain to decorate your army of clones
Released: December 2015 Description: Catch Crisis is a Fun, Fast Pace, and Cute open-source arcade game that will test your spatial abilities, reaction time, and hand-eye coordination.
This game supports for new iOS 9 and iPhone 6s features, including:
• Quick Actions with 3D Touch: Launch the Quick Play, Shop, Story Mode, and Achievements Screen right from your home screen!
• iOS 9 Compatible!
• Ready to Record & Share your gameplay (via ReplayKit)
• A Cute Monkey Costume has been Added!
• 2 New Stunning Desert & Glacier Themed Backgrounds!
• A Delicious Banana Falling Object for you.
• More Character Costumes! (Maybe a Dragon & 8-Bit Themed Costume)
• More In-game Backgrounds! (i.e. 8-Bit Theme anyone?)
• More Clever Falling Objects!
• More Catchy Music (Caught the Pun? ;P)
• More Complex Falling Pattern Algorithms to test your thumbs!
• Finish Story Mode (the story is a work in progress!)
Saying all that, please take a small portion out of your day to review this game and provide constructive feedback.
Follow Catch Crisis on Facebook to get all the latest News and Updates! Facebook.com/CatchCrisis
If you like this game, then you’ll love my next upcoming game! More details to share about that soon!
Follow me on Twitter:
Licensed multiple music soundtracks and sound effects.